Thursday, April 22, 2010

When I am With You

When I think of you,
My world is turned upside down!
When I think of you,
I start to cry!
When I think of you,
My heart brakes!
Then why is it when I am with you,
My heart sings out with joy!
Why is it when I am with you,
I am no longer sick!
Why is it when I am with you ,
I am no longer scared!
Why is it when I am with you,
I want to be with you for the rest of my life!
No one knows what the future holds for us two,
All I ask is that you never leave my side,
If we are ever separated, Promise me you'll find me!
If you decide to go another way, Take me with you!
I love you to death, i couldn't imagine a life without you!
Stay beside me trough the night,
Stay beside me!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this poem for Jared Smith who is my best friend!!

    ReplyDelete