Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why does it have to be so hard

Today was a very tough day for me. I got home from St. George and I realized i needed to get something for work. I had to call this person who I basically had a huge crush on last summer... and well i have not really gotten over him. so it took me 20 min thinking about what i was going to say to not sound crazy, I was just going to leave a simple message on his voice mail ask him to email me the info. Anyways.. it rang twice and he picked up. I couldn't help but hesitate. I ended up getting everything i needed to out, but actually hearing his voice just opened a door i had been trying to hide. I was doing ok with the whole thing. I know he is not worth it beacuse if he was... then he would actually care. so I know its something I just got to get over. Reading my friends blog, he talked about his heart screaming!! My poor heart is screaming its wanting to be loved. I am wanting to be love. I want someone to spoil and be able to text and say good morning. I dont know really where he is. i know prince charming is somewhere... he just seems to be lost or something. I am almost at the point of giving up on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment