Friday, July 22, 2011

Where one door closes another one opens



Today has been a rather hard day. Sometimes you dont get what you want... I really thought Benjamin was interested for the first week... But in the end i knew it was going to be short lived. He was too good to be true... normally if something is too good to be true your right. He was tall Sweet, made me feel like a princess... and very very good looking. Oh i wish i could look into those green eyes at least one more time. But thus it must come to an end. Its funny, For those of you who dont know how crazy i was about Nate, well my feelings as premature as they were for Benjamin felt stronger... I know crazzy right! probably. No I wouldn't say i love him by any means... It just felt different. I was happy again... But with a little three days grace, and a little space from life and a good cry and a spiritual message i am feeling like me again. Not trying to drive into any walls ;0)
but I came across this quote in my scriptural study figured i would share it with anyone needing it.
"Where one door shuts, another opens. We come to an end and find a beginning. Often we worry about arriving at an end with too little faith in what follows" ---- Don Quixote

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Krista! I'm sorry that things didn't work out, but the Lord always has a plan right? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete