Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Lie of My Love

Sometimes I go back to that day
It seems so long ago
You already had your mind made up
you knew what you wanted to do
I guess it comes easy when you would rather it not.

Chorus
I wish I could be like you
I wish I could forget like you did
To be able to move on so fast like you did
Teach me to be like you
Teach me to forget like you do

I see you with her, your smile so big
Its hard not to wish that was mine
That look you used to give me
That look that now belongs to her
How was I so blind? How did I not see you leaving?
In my dreams your still mine.

Chorus
I wish I could be like you
I wish I could forget like you did
To be able to move on so fast like you did
Teach me to be like you
Teach me to forget like you do

I will try to keep my feeling hidden
Behind my smile my heart breaks into a million pieces
Why cant I be happy like you seem
Can you see my heart breaking?

Chorus
I wish I could be like you
I wish I could forget like you did
To be able to move on so fast like you did
Teach me to be like you
Teach me to forget like you do

But until that day comes when my heart can finally forget
I will always love you



No comments:

Post a Comment